Professor Bechor Zvi Aminoff, MD, PhD
Websites in Research Gate, Prabook, Asia Israel (פרופ’ בכור צבי אמינוף), Who is Who in the World and Google
Physician, Geriatrician and Researcher; b. Samarkand, Uzbekistan, June 5, 1946, married + 4 sons and 21 grandchildren;
MD – Samarkand Medical Institute, Uzbekistan, 1970;
PhD – Stavropol Medical Institute, Russia, 1974;
Internal Medicine Specialization, Sheba Medical Center, Israel, 1988;
St. Johns Wood School of English, London, 1990;
Geriatrics Physician Specialist, Sheba Medical Center, Israel, 1993;
Honorary Doctor of The Yorker International University, Firenze, Italy, 2009;
Research Professor, International Biographical Centre, Cambridge England, 16th February 2015;
The Chaim Sheba Medical Center, Tel Hashomer, Israel, 1983 – to present,
Head , Geriatric D Department until 2005;
Human Suffering and Happiness Research Center, El-Ad, Israel, 2006 to present.
The Minerva Center for the Interdisciplinary Study of End-of-Life, Tel Aviv University, Ramat Aviv, Israel, 2012 to present.
Development of and research on the first objective tool for evaluation of suffering in end-stage dementia, the (MSSE) scale;
The new theory and entropy definition of human happiness and suffering;
Mechanisms of Human Behaviour: Legends of Desirable Anti-Entropy Deficiency Phenomenon Theory;
Mechanisms of Human Behaviour: The “Mind Blindness Phenomenon” in Philosophy, Religion, Science, and Medicine;
Definition of new pathological entity – Aminoff Suffering Syndrome (ASS) in end-stage dementia;
Overprotection phenomenon of dying dementia patients;
Geriatrics “D” refusal phenomenon pertaining to advanced dementia patients;
Proposal of new approach to dying patients and establishment of Relief of Suffering Units for patients diagnosed with Aminoff suffering syndrome.
הלכות גזל זמו – The rules took time.
Results of study generalized in three recently published books, 110 published Articles in Professional Scientific Journals and World and Regional Congress Materials.
“Measurement of Suffering in End-Stage Alzheimer’s Disease”, Probook, Dyonon, Tel-Aviv, 2007.
The second book in Hebrew (“Taking and giving. Fluctuation of anti entropy”, Gevanim, Tel-Aviv.) was published at 1.2011.
The third book in Hebrew (“Biographical Stories”, Ofir Bikurim, Yehud Monoson) was published at 12.2013.
The fourth book in Hebrew (“הלכות גזל זמן. The Rules Took Time”, Printiv, Jerisalem) was published at 2.2016.
Results of scientific research presented at world and regional congresses in Berlin (1999), Jerusalem (2000), Vancouver (2001), Stockholm (2002), Tokyo (2003), Las Vegas (2004), Rio de Janeiro (2005), Madrid (2006), Saint-Petersburg (2007), Trondheim (2008), Paris (2009), Honolulu (2010), Athens (2011), Copenhagen (2012), Seoul (2013), St. Anton am Arlberg (2014), Edinburgh (2015), Haifa (2017) and Israeli Parliament (2005).
Professor Bechor Zvi Aminoff is or has been an
Editorial Board member of 21 International Journals:
1. The Open Geriatric Medicine Journal.
2. Palliative Medicine and Nursing.
3. Austin Palliative Care.
4.Palliative Care- Clinics in Oncology.
5. Türkiye Klinikleri Tıp Bilimleri Dergisi.
6. Remedy Publications Open Access, Palliative Care
7. ARC Journal of Nephrology
8. Open Access Journal of Gerontology & Geriatric Medicine (OAJGGM).
9. Global Journal of Addiction & Rehabilitation Medicine (GJARM)
10. Hospice & Palliative Medicine International Journal
11. International Journal of Neurodegenerative Disorders
12. SRL Gerontology and Geriatric Research
13. Biomedical Journal of Scientific & Technical Research (BJSTR)
14. International Journal of Cognition and Behaviour
15. Ageing Science & Mental Health Studies (ASMHS)
16. Global Scientific Research Journals
17. International Archives of Substance Abuse and Rehabilitation
18. International Journal of Depression and Anxiety
19. SM Journal of Brain Research & Therapy
20. SM Journal of Psychophysiology
21. Journal of Psychology and Psychiatry
22. Psychology Research & Reviews (PRR
23. Interventions in Gynecology and Women’s Healthcare Journal (IGWHC)